Abstract submission opens on 15 February
The scientific program of the congress will be organized into topical sessions. The broad themes are Jurassic life, environment, Earth history, stratigraphy, regional geology, and resources. Initially, using input from the local and international committees, we compiled the following long and preliminary list of potential special sessions. Overlaps will be considered and minimized for a shorter final list, after gauging the interest from the community and potential presenters.
- Marine life in the Jurassic
- Terrestrial life in the Jurassic
- Paleoecology and taphonomy of Jurassic fossils
- Jurassic climate and environment
- Global events in and around the Jurassic
- The Toarcian OAE and other Jurassic hyperthermals (IGCP 655)
- Science outcomes of the JET project
- Jurassic biostratigraphy, integrated stratigraphy and time scale
- Jurassic GSSPs
- Marine-to-terrestrial correlations in the Jurassic
- Physical and chemical stratigraphy throughout the Jurassic
- Jurassic sea level changes and sequence stratigraphy
- Jurassic geodynamics, plate tectonics and paleogeography
- Jurassic geology of the world (66 years after Arkell)
- Western Tethys meets Eastern Tethys (IGCP 710)
- Jurassic sedimentary basins
- Jurassic magmatism and LIPs
- Mineral resources and Jurassic metallogenesis
- Jurassic geoheritage
Extended abstract submission deadline: 15 June 2022
- Please, prepare your abstract considering our template below.
- The uploaded file should be in .doc or .docx format, .pdf is not acceptable.
- All abstracts must be written in English
- Title must be brief (max. 2 lines allowed in “ALL CAPS” format) and clearly indicate the nature of the investigation
- One abstract cannot have more than 10 authors
- Abstracts cannot exceed 500 words, clearly stating the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions.
- 5 keywords needed at the end of the abstract text
- DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT TEMPLATE
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR ABSTRACT HERE>>
It is the authors’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any error in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author. The submitted abstracts can be seen, modified or deleted anytime when the online abstract submission is open.
Once the abstract has been submitted, modified or deleted, the corresponding author will automatically receive an acknowledgement of receipt, modification or cancellation (by email).
Correspondence regarding the abstracts such as confirmation of submission, notification of acceptance or rejection and instructions for presentation will only be sent to the corresponding author. It is his/her responsibility to forward the information to all co-authors. The presenting author is required to register for the Conference and pay the registration fee as a condition of presenting the paper.
The Scientific Committee will accept maximum 2 presentations from one registered participant.